ponedeljek, 20. november 2017

LCC CHALLENGE #131

Today's card I made for Let's Craft and Create Challenge blog as a Guest Designer.
The theme for thic challenge is ANYTHING GOES + option FALL COLOURS/THANKFUL.

I've used white cardstock for the base of the card. I haven't used my embossing folders for a long time, so I tried on this card. The scarecrow was in my stash a quite some time. 
I've coloured it with my Spectrum Noir pencils. Added green and yellow twine and that's it.



CHALLENGES:

2 Comments:

  1. Cute image, beautiful colouring, lovely design..the embossed panel looks great! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 355 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    OdgovoriIzbriši